We are glad to inform you that the 444th birth anniversary of Sant Baba Maluk Das is being celebrated in Dhyan Yog Ashram, C-Block, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi on Sunday, 8th April 2018. He was born in 1574 A.D.Kara, Kaushambi, near Allahabad.
Baba Maluk Das lived a quiet and contemplative life, covering a span of about 108 years, from the reign of Emperor Akbar till Emperor Aurangzeb. There are a number of extraordinary stories related with Sant Baba Maluk Das ji. He was also the inspirational source of our revered Guruji, Swami Yogiraj Nanak Chand, the Founder President of Adhyatmic Sadhna Sangh.
PROGRAM DETAILS TIME
- ‘Maluk Vani’ Couplets Recital 10.00 – 10.30 hrs
- Aarti Baba Sant Maluk Das 10. 30 – 10.45 hrs
- Bhajan & Devotional songs 10.45 – 11.15 hrs
- Welcome Address – Vice President/ Secretary 11.15 – 11.25 hrs
- Talk by Chief Guest 11.20 – 11.40 hrs
- Poetry Recitation/ Anecdotes – Disciples 11.40 – 12.00 hrs
- Discourse by Swami Yogiraj Nanak ji (V.C.D) 12.00 – 12.45 hrs
- Important information & Prayer 12.45 – 12.55 hrs
- Guru Prasad (Bhandara) 13.00 hrs onwards
All disciples and, seekers of spiritual learning are cordially invited to join us on Maluk Jayanti with your family and friends. Together, we will celebrate this day with recitation of poetry, bhajans, couplets and stories of Baba Maluk Das and Swami Yogiraj Nanak Chand ji and share what they taught us. We pray that our inner wisdom awakens through sadhna, introspection and the grace of our Guru!
Best wishes and a warm welcome,
D.L. Rawal All Members of Anjula Naib
President the Executive Committee General Secretary
Telephone: 011- 25774142, 8826609221, 9810163237
Main Activities Undertaken by Adhyatmic Sadhna Sangh (Regd.) are as follows:-
- Free Yoga and meditation classes on every Sunday morning from 8.00 to 9.30 am.
- Free Yoga-cum-meditation classes for Women in the Evening from 5.30 to 7 p.m.
- Teachings of Swami Yogiraj Nanak and Talk on Self Realisation and Health Restoration techniques by Yogacharyas/ Experts on first Sunday of each month.
- Annual Winter Charity Program for poor and needy persons in the Ashram
- Financial Assistance for educational, social and medical purposes for needy persons.
- Meditation Camps and Yoga Workshops at intervals for disciples and general public for better mental and physical health.
- Maintenance of shrine (Samadhi) of Sant Baba Maluk Das and Swami Yogiraj Nanak Chand ji at Kara, Kaushambi, U.P.
- Printing, publication and distribution of spiritual and educational books, magazines, Calender etc on meditation and alternative healing systems.
Address: Adhyatmic Sadhna Sangh, Dhyan Yog Ashram, C-Block, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi-110028 India
Telephone : (011) 25774142